On 10.11.2015 16:58, Petr Spacek wrote:
Hello,

Patch 64:
ipa-dns-install offer IP addresses from resolv.conf as default forwarders

In non-interactive more option --auto-forwarders can be used to do the
same. --forward option can be used to supply additional IP addresses.

IMO it's perverse to add option which effectively means "use default value" instead of actually using the value as default. This is inconsistent with every other option and I don't see what makes forwarders so special to require this.

NACK unless you have a strong justification for this.

Patch 65:
Remove global variable dns_forwarders from ipaserver.install.dns
It seems to me that the global thingy is not necessary, so I've ripped it out.

ACK.

--
Jan Cholasta