On 24.11.2015 09:06, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 24.11.2015 07:32, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 23.11.2015 21:18, Simo Sorce wrote:
Fixes #2203 by reading the server name from /etc/ipa/default.conf if not
provided on the command line.

Simo.

Just a thought: it would be nice if we had libipaconfig and used it everywhere
(the framework, ipa-getkeytab, certmonger, ...). I don't like that there are
at least 3 ipa config parser implementations now, each with its own quirks.

Yeah, define a Augeas grammar for IPA config and call it. There is C and
Python binding in RHEL 7.2 already.

This won't be sufficient, as it should go beyond just parsing the config file - there are dynamic defaults and backward compatiblity support which should be the same everywhere too.