On 2.12.2015 19:14, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> Is it still mandatory that tests pass the unit tests before acceptance?
> I've seen a number of cases over the past couple of months where a
> change goes through then shortly afterward a patch to fix the tests.
> IMHO this should be caught in advance.
>
> Things slip through and goodness knows I've acked more than a few
> patches without running the full suite. I just have a feeling it has
> become more frequent lately.

When we are at it... An automated thingy which accepts URL to a Git repo, does
all the test magic, and spits out test results without user interaction would
be an awesome Christmas present!

Bonus points if we can get Github integration so I can just push and have it
tested automatically so I cannot forget to do that before sending the patch
for review.

--
Petr^2 Spacek