On 18.12.2015 12:46, Stanislav Laznicka wrote:
Hi,

Attached are the patches for auto-find and clean of dangling (cs)ruvs. Currently, the cleaning of an RUV waits for all replicas to be online, even on --force. If that were an issue, I can make the command fail before trying to clean any of RUVs. However, the user is shown a replica is offline and is prompted to confirm the cleaning so the possible wait should not be a problem I believe.

Standa L.

Hello,

patches needs rebase, I cannot apply them.