On 03/09/2016 03:22 PM, Jan Pazdziora wrote:
On Wed, Mar 09, 2016 at 02:57:07PM +0100, Petr Vobornik wrote:

I didn't realize that pvoborni/freeipa is still used by somebody and not a
personal testing repo - it was created at a time when @freeipa group didn't
exist.

For testing, please use
     @freeipa/freeipa-4-3  for stable 4.3 release

Thank you, that works. The only minor drawback is that
pvoborni/freeipa-4-3 used to be announced as official repo while this
one says

        This *will* be the official COPR repository

suggesting it is not yet considered official.

pvoborni/freeipa-4-3 was never official it was used for 4-3 pre-release testing. mkosek/freeipa-4.3 is (and other in mkosek namespace). But they are being migrated to @freeipa namespace. The only remaining is @mkosek/freeipa-4-2. It was not officially announced yet.

In a near future
     @freeipa/freeipa-4-3-centos7  will contain CentOS build of 4.3

Should I cast some preference, it'd be nice to have the CentOS builds
in @freeipa/freeipa-4-3 as well. The copr repo can have multiple
releases (there already are Fedora 23, 24, and rawhide) and adding
CentOS there instead to separate location could increase visibility
and decrease confusion.

The issue is different versions of packages(mostly specs) and dependencies. Of course, it is possible to build certain packages with different srpm only for CentOS but using a different repo is in my opinion more clear.
--
Petr Vobornik