On 25.4.2016 09:34, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 25.4.2016 09:29, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
On (25/04/16 07:23), Jan Cholasta wrote:
Hi,

On 22.4.2016 13:29, Petr Spacek wrote:
Hello,

Makefile: add sed to BuildRequires

It was requried since forever but we did not explicitly mention it.

IIRC sed is part of the minimum build environemnt and as such should not be
explicitly required in the spec file. I personally don't care, but this is
the likely reason why it wan't there from the beginning.

+1

It is part of group "@buildsys-build".
and fedora packaging guidelines does not recommend to list
packages from this group in BuildRequires.

I consider this piece of Fedora guidelines brain-dead as "explicit is better
than implicit". Anyway, feel free to NACK it so the status of the patch is
clear and this thread can die. I do not insist on it.

I can't find it in the guidelines anymore, so LGTM.

--
Jan Cholasta