On (25/04/16 09:59), Jan Cholasta wrote:
>On 25.4.2016 09:34, Petr Spacek wrote:

>> > +1
>> >
>> > It is part of group "@buildsys-build".
>> > and fedora packaging guidelines does not recommend to list
>> > packages from this group in BuildRequires.
>>
>> I consider this piece of Fedora guidelines brain-dead as "explicit is better
>> than implicit". Anyway, feel free to NACK it so the status of the patch is
>> clear and this thread can die. I do not insist on it.
>
>I can't find it in the guidelines anymore, so LGTM.

It seems that it was changed since I read it last time.

There is vague description of which packages should be there.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines#BuildRequires_2
   It is important that your package list all necessary build dependencies
   using the BuildRequires?:
   tag. You may assume that enough of an environment exists for RPM to function
   and execute basic shell scripts, but you should not assume any other packages
   are present as RPM dependencies and anything brought into the buildroot
   by the build system may change over time.

But utility fedora-review still complains if you list packages from group
"@buildsys-build"

LS