Hi,

On 30.5.2016 19:58, Florence Blanc-Renaud wrote:
Hi all,

this patch adds in the error message the missing certificate that caused
i/pa-server-install --external-cert-file=.../ to fail.

I think someone may confuse "issuer" with the "issuer name" field in the certificate, also IMO we should use "certificate" rather than "cert" in error messages, so I would rather use something like "missing certificate with subject '%s'" or maybe just "missing certificate '%s'".

Honza