Stanislav Laznicka wrote:
On 06/09/2016 02:51 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Stanislav Laznicka wrote:
Hello,

Please see the attached patch of
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5797.

Standa

Just wondering out loud but should usercertificate be excluded from
the output if it is unparsable? Is there any value in showing that a
bogus value is in there?

rob
I think it is a good pointer that something has gone wrong with the
certificate. Another way would be to print 'Invalid certificate' instead
of it similar to what Apache LDAP Browser does.

My point is that if there is no usercertificate value shown then it would be safe to assume there is no certificate associated with the entry at all which isn't true. I think a message would be nice.