On 09.06.2016 14:45, Martin Basti wrote:

On 09.06.2016 14:42, Martin Basti wrote:

On 09.06.2016 14:38, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
On (09/06/16 14:29), Martin Basti wrote:
On 09.06.2016 14:22, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jun 2016, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 09:23:46PM +0200, Sumit Bose wrote:
Hi,

this patch allows the extom plugin to lookup users by certificate which is needed in the case where a IPA client wants to lookup an AD user who has the certificate stored in AD. To make this work the related patches
I just send to sssd-devel are needed as well.

Currently the patches miss the change in the required version of SSSD. since the SSSD patches are not committed. But the patches are needed to fully test the SSSD patches. I will send a new version with the needed
changes to the minimal SSSD version when the SSSD patches are
committed.

bye,
Sumit
The patch works fine (tested together with the corresponding SSSD
patches), so ACK from me. The code also looks good to me, but I'm not sure if reviewing an IPA patch requires something more (CI? Coverity?)
ACK from me as well, I forgot to send email about it, though I reviewed
this patch a week ago.

Pushed to master: aa734da49440c5d12c0f8d4566505adaeef254e8

It's very likey that this commit will break build of
freeipa-master. I didn't try.

Because it uses new function sss_nss_getnamebycert
from the library libsss_nss_idmap which is not in fedora.
It was pushed to sssd master just today.

LS

If this is true, can you/somebody provide the SRPM of SSSD with the required functionality please? We may need to add it to @freeipa/freeipa-master copr and bump required version of SSSD.

Martin^2

Yes, you were right, master build is broken.
Martin^2

SSSD master build has been added to @freeipa/freeipa-master copr as a workaround (to unblock automatic testing an developers)

Please bump version in specfile accordingly (I don't know in which version of SSSD will be required function)

Martin^2