On 02.08.2016 18:08, Pavel Vomacka wrote:

On 08/02/2016 05:31 PM, Pavel Vomacka wrote:

On 08/02/2016 05:27 PM, Martin Basti wrote:

On 02.08.2016 17:12, Rob Crittenden wrote:
Pavel Vomacka wrote:
Hello,

please review attached patches which Split make lint to more targets and
add jslint

What's the driver to split the checks out into separate targets?

It is called several times during build (makes build slower), and you cannot run `make clean` in case you have wrong API.txt, because it will explode
Yes, definitely.
So I removed moving the aci and api checks and just add jslint.

You are moving the makeapi and makeaci from version-update to lint. They were in version-update for a reason: downstream builds do not call lint. Downstream may patch code. API cannot break.
Can we update downstream spec then?

No ticket?
Pavel please file tickets.

Yes, I will file tickets for these changes.
Also ticket is now filed:

Martin^2

ACK 0098-2: works for me

Martin^2