On 9.8.2016 22:07, Ben Lipton wrote:
> Aaand there's a typo in patch 15. Updated version attached.

Ben,

it would be great if you can always send whole patch set, including the
patches which were not changed from the previous iteration.

It is getting quite hard to follow and mix-and-match patches from e-mails into
one patch set.

As a nice to have addition, you can push the whole patch set to Github (or
somewhere else) so we can just clone the repo and be done with it :-)

Thank you for understanding.

Petr^2 Spacek

--
Petr^2 Spacek