On 10.8.2016 10:09, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 10.8.2016 08:21, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 1.8.2016 17:42, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 1.8.2016 08:27, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 28.7.2016 16:55, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 28.7.2016 16:44, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 28.7.2016 16:37, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 28.7.2016 16:35, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 28.7.2016 16:20, Petr Spacek wrote:
Hello,

install: Call hostnamectl set-hostname only if --hostname option is used

This commit also splits hostname backup and configuration into two
separate
functions. This allows us to backup hostname without setting it at the
same time.

Note that you can set ca_host in cfg unconditionally, the value is only
valid
during install and is not written anywhere.

I prefer not to set it so the code blows up when we attempt to touch
variables
we should reference in particular setups. I.e. Take this as a first step
towards api.env without invalid values :-)

OK. Use the proper condition then ("if setup_ca:").

Oh, I'm probably blind. Here is revised version.

But you used "if not setup_ca:" rather than "if setup_ca:" :-)

This patch set is cursed!

The host name should not be backed up in server install if we are not changing
it, so that it's not attempted to be changed on uninstall.

Otherwise works for me.

Okay, now I see that ipa-backup/restore is storing the host name in backup
header so we do not need it in sysrestore.

New patches are attached.

Thanks, ACK.

Pushed to master: 80e544e7a98ff22469e9d3a4f7bda2ed234601aa

--
Jan Cholasta