On 08/12/2016 12:08 PM, Stanislav Laznicka wrote:
Hello,

topology disconnect/last-role-host removal errors would just be logged
during server uninstall even if ignore options are not present. The host
would still appear in the topology even after "successful" uninstall.

The patch seems to be ok, however shouldn't we use sys.exit() when handling ServerRemovalError? Yes raising SystemExit from within a function is a horrible practice, but it is already done on several other places instead of letting the exception bubble up to the main handler.

CC'ing Jan for his thoughts on this since I may be wrong.

--
Martin^3 Babinsky