jcholast commented on a pull request

"""
In addition to my inline comments above:

1. "Certificate mapping" does not really evoke "certificate request templating"
to me, and is also used in the context of mapping identities to certificates.
Could we use a more suitable name to avoid confusion?
2. The `ipalib.certmapping` module is used only in `ipaclient`, so that's where
it should be located. It can be moved to `ipalib` later if necessary.
3. I don't think `IPAExtension` deserves it's own module, at least not now.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/10#issuecomment-247244120