Title: #215: Add script to setup krb5 NFS exports

mbasti-rh commented:
"""
Hello,

can you please provide user cases for this, or some kind of top level design
what problem are you solving, why and how do you plan resolve it?

We may help you then to create optimal solution.

Current code is hard to read and I think you copy&pasted a lot of code from
other IPA parts, also IPA code should not install any other packages.

For me it looks more like work for some provisioning system like ansible than
IPA script, so I would like to see design/user cases first.

Thanks
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/215#issuecomment-259449810