Title: #268: Build system must regenerate file when template changes

tiran commented:
"""
You gave a good reason to not use ```CONFIG_STATUS_DEPEDENCIES``` and I agree
with your reasoning. I don't see a case against ```AC_CONFIG_FILE```, though.
```config.status``` substitution feature is more powerful than manual sed
rules. I'm worried that we are going to run into problems in the future. It's
surprising that some files can use all ```@VAR@``` substitutions and some only
a limited subset.

Your patch already introduces proper dependencies for ```ipasetup.py``` and
```version.py```. Why not introduce a build rule for these files in
```Makefile.python.am```?
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/268#issuecomment-262952627