Title: #317: Unify password generation across FreeIPA

mbasti-rh commented:
"""
NACK

You replaced os.random() by ipa_generate_password, but ipa_generate password
does not generate random bytes but random printable characters (entropy--) so
you have to recalculate a new password length accordingly or edit
ipa_generate_password function to generate random bytes.

Also I noticed you removed base64encoding, are you sure that places where it
was used can handle all bytes characters (nonprintable, etc)? I would stay with
base64 there.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/317#issuecomment-265438520