Hi all,

I'm pretty sure this is unrelated to the CI issues discussed in other threads recently, but they reminded me that I've been having this odd issue.

https://travis-ci.org/freeipa/freeipa/jobs/183756995 is the most recent run on my pull request, https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/10. For a while now, every time the CI runs on my PR, it fails due to several PEP8 errors that are not detected when I run `git diff master -U0 | pep8 --diff` on my local copy. In fact, the errors are all in files not touched by my PR, which doesn't make much sense to me based on the behavior of `git diff`.

I noticed that the top of the travis build says:

 - Commit 1f50550
 - #10: Client-side CSR autogeneration
 - Branch master

I'm not sure what the "commit" link actually means, but that commit seems to have nothing to do with my PR nor the current master. Could Travis be diffing against the wrong code? Or if not, do you have any idea what might be causing these failures?

Thanks,
Ben