Title: #359: dogtag: search past the first 100 certificates

tomaskrizek commented:
"""
@frasertweedale
I ran into this issue when I created 100 users with different user certificates:
```
for i in {300..400}; do
ipa user-add "test$i" --first T --last T;
openssl req -new -newkey rsa:1024 -days 365 -nodes -keyout "private$i.key" -out
"cert$i.csr" -subj "/CN=test$i";
ipa cert-request "cert$i.csr" --principal "test$i" ;
done
```

Please let me know if you are able to reproduce the issue in this way. It might
be possible some unrelated issues may be the cause here.

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/359#issuecomment-270068629