Title: #359: dogtag: search past the first 100 certificates
@tomaskrizek @HonzaCholasta it looks like the problem is:
1. subsearches are conducted in order:
1. `_cert_search` (if `'certificate' in options` add key to result and
2. `_ca_search` (actually perform the search against Dogtag, via `ra.find`)
3. `_ldap_search` (look for local entries that have given cert in their
2. Due to raising of search limit internally within `ra.find`, `_ca_search`
will return `sub_complete = True` always.
3. ~line 1477:
sizelimit = None
This causes the next sub-search (`_ldap_search`) to be carried out with the
*default* size limit (100).
4. If there are > 100 entries with the `(userCertificate=*)`, this search will
be truncated, and this result is carried across to the final result. The cert
search from Dogtag is not truncated, but the search for entries to use to
filter the result may have been truncated.
The simplest way to resolve this is (I think) to forcibly execute
`_ldap_search` with `sizelimit=0`.
IMO `_ldap_search` should also be avoided or short-circuited if none of the
owner-flitering options to `cert-find` are given.
See the full comment at
Manage your subscription for the Freeipa-devel mailing list:
Contribute to FreeIPA: http://www.freeipa.org/page/Contribute/Code