On 01/20/2017 10:13 AM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 01/20/2017 10:05 AM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
Hi list,

I have noticed the following failures in our Travis CI during server
installation phase:

https://paste.fedoraproject.org/531238/84902361/

After inspecting ipaclient-install.log the following error can be
observed:
"""
2017-01-20T08:47:51Z DEBUG Verifying that master.ipa.test (realm
IPA.TEST) is an IPA server
2017-01-20T08:47:51Z DEBUG Init LDAP connection to:
ldap://master.ipa.test:389
2017-01-20T08:47:51Z DEBUG Error checking LDAP: Connect error: TLS error
-12286:Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption
algorithm(s).
2017-01-20T08:47:51Z WARNING Skip master.ipa.test: cannot verify if this
is an IPA server
2017-01-20T08:47:51Z DEBUG Discovery result: UNKNOWN_ERROR; server=None,
domain=ipa.test, kdc=master.ipa.test, basedn=None
"""

Digging deeper into the issue reveals that it is caused by recent
addition of nss-3.28.1-1.2.fc25.x86_64 (since the installation works
fine using older 3.27.0-1.3.fc25 package). I was unable to find this
build in Bodhi so it seems that it was pushed to updates-testing
directly, probably as a security update.

Should I open a bugzilla against NSS so that the maintainers know about
this issue? Or is it caused on FreeIPA side and we need to update our
codebase?

Interestingly, a packaging bug[1] prevented me to downgrade to working
version, so after update we are left with unusable environment with no
easy way to revert to a working configuration. In the meanwhile I advise
you to disable updates-testing on F25 altogether until the issue is
resolved. I will also prepare and test a new Docker Image for Travis
that will (hopefully) restore CI to working state.

[1] https://paste.fedoraproject.org/531240/49028321/

update: I have found the respective build in Bodhi[1] marked as
unpushed, so we just have to wait until it is kicked out of
updates-testing.

[1] https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-e42b513012

update: I have re-built the test runner image with disabled updates testing. The Travis CI jobs should be green again if you restart them.

--
Martin^3 Babinsky