Hello all,

I'm working on adding support of nsupdate format to output of `ipa dns-update-system-records` command, that will allow to copy&paste output to nsupdate utility and update IPA DNS records on external server. I propose following:

1) new option --nsupdate-format

This option will replace standard output with nsupdate format output. Feel free to propose better name.

2) client or server side plugin?

I'd like to implement this behavior only at client side. But this will not work in cases when only server api or RPC calls are used. Do you think that we should support this uses case (in server side plugin)?