Hi Fraser and the list,

I recently was in a conversation about integrating OpenShift with FreeIPA. One
of the gaps was around generating a wildcard certificate by FreeIPA that will
be used in the default OpenShift router for applications that do not deploy own
certificates [1].

Is there any way that FreeIPA can generate it? I was thinking that uploading
some custom certificate profile in FreeIPA may let us get such certificate...
Or is the the only way we can add it by adding a new RFE in FreeIPA, tracked in
[2]?

Thanks!

[1]
https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.4/install_config/router/default_haproxy_router.html#using-wildcard-certificates
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3475

--
Martin Kosek <mko...@redhat.com>
Manager, Software Engineering - Identity Management Team