Title: #397: Improve wheel building and provide ipaserver wheel for local
testing

pvoborni commented:
"""
@tiran  I have very vague idea how this is helpful. You have mentioned it
during post-devconf "API meeting".  But I no longer remember it and description
of this PR is very general.

In order to move all the pypi patches forward, we need to document(maybe
design) the whole pypi workflow.  This is not mentioned in
http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Build_system_refactoring nor in
http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Integration_Improvements  I.e. how FreeIPA
project will work/supply packages to PYPI and what are actually the
requirements for these packages.  What is expected to work and what not (like
everything related to pyhbac).

Right now I have no idea what are the missing blocker parts and what are just
nice-to-have things.

Also I don't really like the part that the patches use custom repo of
python-nss. But I'm glad that you are working with @jdennis to improve it.
@stlaz, with PR #367 what are the remaining usages of python-nss? Could we
actually get rid of python-nss completely?

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/397#issuecomment-279767185