Title: #364: Client-only builds with --disable-server

lslebodn commented:
"""
On (17/02/17 01:12), Petr Vobornik wrote:
>I still fail to see why we should care about `make dist` with `configure
>--disable-server` this is not a combination of options which should be used
>together, there is no point in it except theoretical exercise.

`make dist` works

>> then I will need to send PR to fix client-only build and it will not install
>> ipatests with --disable-server.
>
>Why?

The main problem with `client-only` build and `ipatests`
is that there are not test for it.

* all integration test assume that server will be installed first
  and not that server is already available somewhere.
* unit test should be run as part of build (e.g. `make check`)

So there is not any reason to install `ipatests` for client only build.

Client only build was tested just in downstream :-(

LS

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/364#issuecomment-280621474