Title: #364: Client-only builds with --disable-server

lslebodn commented:
"""
>Thanks for your contribution. I added your patch to my PR. On my system I ran
>into a minor issue. >Some C99 types like uint8_t were not defined and I had to
>include stdint.h.

This change is not enough; there is still warning:
```
ipa_pwd_ntlm.c: In function 'encode_nt_key':
ipa_pwd_ntlm.c:58:5: warning: implicit declaration of function 'strlen'
[-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
     il = strlen(newPasswd);
     ^
ipa_pwd_ntlm.c:58:10: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in
function 'strlen'
     il = strlen(newPasswd);
          ^
```

>By the way I'm just going to ignore your snidely and snarky comment.

No problem. I am going to forget that my proposal for compromise was ignored
for 12 days.

The latest version is a small improvement; but there are still problems small
issues because this PR was not create with intention to use tox. I know you are
busy. So I wrote client-only implementation from scratch.

This PR is superseded by #494

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/364#issuecomment-281606346