On 02/28/2017 12:48 PM, Martin Basti wrote:

On 28.02.2017 12:38, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
On (28/02/17 12:17), Martin Basti wrote:

On 28.02.2017 12:03, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 02/28/2017 12:00 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 02/27/2017 12:46 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Hello list,

today and tomorrow a migration of FreeIPA issue tracker[1] and git
repo
will take place.

It is due to FedoraHosted sunset [2]. Both will be migrated to
pagure.io
[3].

During this migration it won't be possible to add new tickets and
comments to Trac or Pagure.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/
[2]
https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/fedorahosted-sunset-2017-02-28/

[3] https://pagure.io/

Thank you for understanding,
Issue tracker and git repo were migrated. They can be used now.

https://pagure.io/freeipa

Additional steps will follow
- redirection of old URLs to new
- sync with github

Also we need to setup rights for the repo.

I've created group 'freeipa'. My proposal is to add all people who had
git commit rights to the group. Set the group to have 'commit' right on
'freeipa' pagure project.

Former admins can be added as admins to the project directly.

Martin2 is working on setting up sync with Git Hub:
- https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/5844

and

https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/5845

Please do NOT push to old repository, for users of ipatool change your
repositories to pagure and would be good to postpone pushing until
mirroring
to github is enabled.

The best is to asg on fedora-infrastructure to chown the git repo on
fedorahosted, so no one can push changes there.

LS

Petr1 has a reason why it cannot be done, something with copr IIRC

It's something different. My solution was remove people from gitfreeipa group so they won't be able to push but that would also remove the rights to add packages to our COPR repository.

But IMO, until the sync with github is working, we should allow to push to fedora hosted, but only in a 'sync' way: pull from pagure, push to fedorahosted

--
Petr Vobornik

Associate Manager, Engineering, Identity Management
Red Hat, Inc.