On 02/28/2017 12:03 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 02/28/2017 12:00 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 02/27/2017 12:46 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Hello list,

today and tomorrow a migration of FreeIPA issue tracker[1] and git repo
will take place.

It is due to FedoraHosted sunset [2]. Both will be migrated to pagure.io
[3].

During this migration it won't be possible to add new tickets and
comments to Trac or Pagure.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/
[2]
https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/fedorahosted-sunset-2017-02-28/
[3] https://pagure.io/

Thank you for understanding,

Issue tracker and git repo were migrated. They can be used now.

https://pagure.io/freeipa

Additional steps will follow
- redirection of old URLs to new
- sync with github

Also we need to setup rights for the repo.

I've created group 'freeipa'. My proposal is to add all people who had
git commit rights to the group. Set the group to have 'commit' right on
'freeipa' pagure project.>

Former admins can be added as admins to the project directly.

I made everybody with former commit rights admins for now. The reason is that there is a bug that committer doesn't have right to change milestone and edit custom fields.

https://pagure.io/pagure/issue/2018
https://pagure.io/pagure/issue/2008

Martin2 is working on setting up sync with Git Hub:
- https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/5844

--
Petr Vobornik

Associate Manager, Engineering, Identity Management
Red Hat, Inc.