Title: #502: Make pylint and jsl optional

lslebodn commented:
"""
On (01/03/17 09:39), Petr Vobornik wrote:
>+1 Reasoning for not skipping linters was  that reviewer or patch author can
>forget to run those. This problem was solved by travis checks.

ATM nothing force reviewer/author to run lint. `makerpms.sh` does not call
`make lint` and it is not a dependency of `make all`.
configure script just remind developer to install pylint/jslint.
(or disable configure time check)
Which is a huge difference.

If you think that developers should not/needn't have installed pylint by
default then it's your decission. But I cannot see a good reason for
removing this reminder.

my 2 cents

"""

See the full comment at