On ti, 07 maalis 2017, Simo Sorce wrote:
On Tue, 2017-03-07 at 09:38 +0100, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 03/06/2017 01:48 PM, Simo Sorce wrote:
> On Mon, 2017-03-06 at 07:47 +0100, Martin Babinsky wrote:
>>>
>>> I agree.
>>> Simo.
>>>

>> Now the most difficult question remains... How to name this objectclass.
>> I personally am out of ideas but will try my best to come up with
>> something meaningful.
>
> Try to describe what the option ultimately does with as few words as
> possible.
>
> Simo.

I was thinking about this and since we are performing name qualification
(short-name -> fully-qualified name incl. domain/realm part), I would
like to propose the following naming schema:

objectlasses: ( OID_TBD NAME ipaNameQualificationData Desc 'data used
for short name qualification data' SUP top AUXILIARY MAY
(ipaNameQualificationDomainList) X-ORIGIN 'IPA 4.5' )

attributeTypes: ( OID_TBD NAME 'ipaNameQualificationDomainList' DESC
'List of domains used to qualify user short name' EQUALITY
caseIgnoreIA5Match SINGLE-VALUE SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.26
X-ORIGIN 'IPA v4.5' )

Let me know if you are ok with this or am I overengineering the names?

I would like to solve this quickly so that I can finish the design and
start implementation.

I was thinking that we can use acronyms here to make it less of a
mouthful and also more easily recognizable:
My idea is:
- ipaNameQualificationData -> ipaFQDNPolicies
- ipaNameQualificationDomainList -> ipaFQDNCheckOrder
Sounds good to me.
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy