Hi all,

I created "blocker" tag for FreeIPA Git Hub PRs.

It is should be used to mark PRs which solves test blocker or other functional blockers - e.g. blocks creation of demo. I.e. should be used rather rarely.

I don't like the tag name, but I couldn't find better.

Note: blocker priority in pagure doesn't imply blocker tag in PR. But testblocker tag in pagure does. Actually I'm thinking about changing Pagure priority names to: "highest, high, medium, low, patchwelcome"

--
Petr Vobornik