On 05/02/2017 12:57 PM, Standa Laznicka wrote:
> On 04/28/2017 02:41 PM, Martin Bašti wrote:

>>> I think we could use the name "high-priority". It could have other uses
>>> besides marking a blocker, e.g. requesting prompt execution of tests in
>>> PR CI.
>> Sounds good or maybe "prioritized", IMHO "blocker" word is overused.
Bump, can we please change the "blocker" tag to "high-priority" and tag
the high priority PR? Currently #757, #758.

>>> +1, but I'd prefer "critical" instead of "highest"
>>>

>> +1 for critical
>>
>> pyldap uses "help wanted" instead "patchwelcome", it sounds better to
>> me. I'd use it as separate tag instead of priority. Even high
>> prioritized issues can be made by contributors in early phase of
>> development if they are easy enough.
>>
>> Martin^2
>> --
>> Martin Bašti
>> Software Engineer
>> Red Hat Czech
>>

> +1 for critical;
>
> +1 for "help wanted", reasons:
>
> - "patchwelcome" sounds strange, and strange is an understatement here
> (also, are you afraid of 2 word tags?)
>
> - "help wanted" is much more humble, "patches welcome" is a common cry
> when you just don't care enough to fix it yourself, and I don't
> believe that's the message we want to be sending outside

I believe there's also an agreement to change the priority names as
mentioned above. Does anything prevent us from doing so?

--
Tomas Krizek

PGP: 4A8B A48C 2AED 933B D495  C509 A1FB A5F7 EF8C 4869