Title: #746: KDC proxy URI records

simo5 commented:
"""
I am not entirely sure we want to care for the cse where an admin disables KDC
Proxy in an automatic fashion; otherwise we would also need to check if TCP or
UDP are disabled and change that too.
FreeIPA as a product enables TCP/UDP and proxy and an admin that wants to
change this by manually changing configurations should also take care of
manually changing the URI records in DNS I think. Just like they would need to
change records in DNS if either TCP or UDP protocols were disabled.
However if it is overly simple to detect and update records based on enabled
protocols I am not against doing so.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/746#issuecomment-298032999