On ti, 11 heinä 2017, Andy Thompson via FreeIPA-users wrote:
We are troubleshooting an account lockout issue and came across the
error below in the windows DC event logs while investigating.  They are
appearing in two of our environments, the third is quiet.  These are
logged several times a minute and are likely unrelated to the lockout
issue, but what IPA process could cause this?
I think these are anonymous connections and unrelated to your lockouts.

Running IPA (ipa-server-4.4.0-14.el7_3.7) on RHEL 7.1

An account failed to log on.

        Security ID:            NULL SID
        Account Name:           -
        Account Domain:         -
        Logon ID:               0x0

Logon Type:                     3

Account For Which Logon Failed:
        Security ID:            NULL SID
        Account Name:
        Account Domain:

Failure Information:
        Failure Reason:         An Error occured during Logon.
        Sub Status:             0x0

Process Information:
        Caller Process ID:      0x0
        Caller Process Name:    -

Network Information:
        Workstation Name:       -
        Source Network Address: <IPA server address>
        Source Port:            35392

Detailed Authentication Information:
        Logon Process:
        Authentication Package: NTLM