On 23. okt. 2017 19:45, Bhavin Vaidya via FreeIPA-users wrote:
> We did manage to delete the certificates, all but the right one (we
> figured out looking at clients' /etc/ipa/ca.crt)

I have seen /etc/ipa/ca.crt get out of date before. It wasn't updated
automatically when renewing the CA cert, though I was using 3.x versions
at the time. Thankfully, it's easy to check. You can open up the Web UI
and check what the expiry date is in the browser. If it matches the
below, just ignore this message.