From: Bhavin Vaidya via FreeIPA-users <freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org>
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2017 11:59 AM
To: Rob Crittenden; Anvar Kuchkartaev; Bhavin Vaidya via FreeIPA-users
Cc: John Dennis; Bhavin Vaidya
Subject: [Freeipa-users] Re: several IPA CA certificate entries

Hello Rob,

here what we have. Looks like /etc/http/alias certificate is different, as it
is from Sug 03 2014 through Aug 03 2034, which is original date.

[root@ds01 alias]# certutil -L -d /etc/httpd/alias/

Certificate Nickname                                         Trust Attributes
                                                             SSL,S/MIME,JAR/XPI

ipaCert                                                      u,u,u
Server-Cert                                                  u,u,u
EXAMPLE.COM IPA CA                                           CT,C,C

[root@ds01 alias]# certutil -d /etc/httpd/alias/ -L -n "EXAMPLE.COM IPA CA"
Certificate:
        Version: 3 (0x2)
        Serial Number: 1 (0x1)
        Signature Algorithm: PKCS #1 SHA-256 With RSA Encryption
        Issuer: "CN=Certificate Authority,O=EXAMPLE.COM"
        Validity:
            Not Before: Sun Aug 03 19:28:18 2014
            Not After : Thu Aug 03 19:28:18 2034