Unfortunately, this machine is the only CA.  I tried making one of my
replicas a CA but because the pki-tomcat stuff was broken, of course that
didn't work.  Super bad, I know.  Here is the result of that last command:
sudo certutil -K -d /etc/pki/pki-tomcat/alias -f /tmp/pwdfile.txt
certutil: Checking token "NSS Certificate DB" in slot "NSS User Private Key
and Certificate Services"
< 0> rsa      53ace5456cb0c07b79d061b7aada366063799089   NSS Certificate
DB:subsystemCert cert-pki-ca
< 1> rsa      e9ff606015f8c6a032ee88c51459e1952ba7f901   (orphan)
< 2> rsa      f40b78512366c34f88fa2da4900978a778048d4a   NSS Certificate
DB:ocspSigningCert cert-pki-ca
< 3> rsa      8caa824ccc68966582b02dbc14aa422c3d08dee6   NSS Certificate
DB:Server-Cert cert-pki-ca
< 4> rsa      6410804f149a562865b616fa3054640b45305ea2   caSigningCert
cert-pki-ca
< 5> rsa      13cd3399d4c0734796fee85eca65a2ee05281146   NSS Certificate
DB:auditSigningCert cert-pki-ca