I did that before sending my initial email.  The command group_find() only
appears to look for the group name that you tell it to search for.  I am
looking for something that will give me a list of every group in IPA
without knowing their names.  None of the group functions seem to provide
this functionality.  I was hoping there was some other way of exporting a
list of all of them from the server.