On 10/01/18 13:53, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On ke, 10 tammi 2018, lejeczek via FreeIPA-users wrote:

On 10/01/18 12:42, Alexander Bokovoy via FreeIPA-users wrote:
On ke, 10 tammi 2018, lejeczek via FreeIPA-users wrote:
hi

would you know if normal is below from ipa * commands, before kinit is done?:

ipa: ERROR: Major (851968): Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information, Minor (2529638943): Decrypt integrity check failed

I remember before, tools would silently execute if a ticket was not there, but do not recall errors like above.
This is basically a Kerberos way to say 'your password is not the same as KDC thinks it is'. Somebody did run ipa-getkeytab on the entry?

Could it be due to failure of auth-rpcgss-module.service to start? In LXC without a small tweak auth-rpcgss-module.service fails.
I don't think so. Can you give more logs and context to understand where
this comes from?

Nope, like you thought, I also see it on a newly installed 4.5.0. on a bare metal. I'm on Centos 7.4 Gee.. not much context, like a say, new IPA and when I execute ipa commands I see that error.

$ ipa topologysegment-find
ipa: ERROR: Major (851968): Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information, Minor (2529638943): Decrypt integrity check failed

And on that new installations, lifetime of a ticket feels weirdly short. I do kinit two 2 minutes later (I do nothing, no other human is, on the system) I get the same error again. This is all locally via ssh on the server.
Feel free to tell me what info, logs to get you.