Johan Vermeulen via FreeIPA-users <freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org>
writes:

> Now it would come in handy if I could field some Debian clients for some
> purposes.
> But on the current stable release there is no freeipa client.
> I have installed some freeipa-clients from unstable, but it's not ideal.
>
> I'm wondering, is anyone doing this at the moment.
> Is there some repo for this?
> Can this be compiled from source?

I've installed the client packages from snapshot.debian.org with a
version near the freeze for the next release.  That's working fine for
me, but you won't get security fixes that way.

On the other hand other packages seem more relevant for security
patches, like sssd, kerberos, or certmonger - and these are part of
debian.

So, I'm quite happy with the packages from snapshots.
Jochen

--
This space is intentionally left blank.