Ipa cert-show is working now after copying the certificates, thanks.

The error I get is:
Joining realm failed: libcurl failed to execute the HTTP POST transaction.
Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates

I have attached the full log with debug enabled, it complains about the
certificate added for HTTP:
* About to connect() to masterGOOD.ipa.testad.local port 443 (#0)
*   Trying 192.168.107.171... * Connected to masterGOOD.ipa.testad.local
(192.168.107.171) port 443 (#0)
* Initializing NSS with certpath: sql:/etc/pki/nssdb
*   CAfile: /etc/ipa/ca.crt
  CApath: none
* Certificate is signed by an untrusted issuer: 'CN=company - Secure Server CA
1 - G2,DC=svs,DC=company,DC=org'  <---------------- this CA was added by me
because is the CA of the cert for HTTPD
* NSS error -8172
* Expire cleared
* Closing connection #0
libcurl failed to execute the HTTP POST transaction.  Peer certificate cannot
be authenticated with known CA certificates

2019-01-10T11:48:57Z ERROR Joining realm failed: XML-RPC CALL:

The certificates I have:
[root@masterWRONG ~]# certutil -L -d /etc/httpd/alias/
Certificate Nickname                                         Trust Attributes
                                                             SSL,S/MIME,JAR/XPI
Signing-Cert                                                 u,u,u
CN=masterWRONG.ipa.testad.local,OU=OPPV,O=company,L=XXXX,ST=XXXX,C=XX u,u,u
<------- the one I added it
IPA.TESTAD.LOCAL IPA CA                                      CT,C,C
ICC-root                                                     C,,      <--- root
certificate of CN=masterWRONG.ipa.testad.local (added by me)
ICC-Inter                                                    C,,      <--- CA
added of CN=masterWRONG.ipa.testad.local (added by me)

[root@masterGOOD ipa]# certutil -L -d /etc/httpd/alias/
Certificate Nickname                                         Trust Attributes
                                                             SSL,S/MIME,JAR/XPI
CN=masterGOOD.ipa.testad.local,OU=OPPV,O=company,L=XXXX,ST=XXXX,C=XX CTu,Cu,Cu
<------- the one I added it
IPA.TESTAD.LOCAL IPA CA                                      CT,C,C
ICC-root                                                     C,,    <--- root
certificate of CN=masterGOOD.ipa.testad.local (added by me)
ICC-Inter                                                    C,,    <--- CA
added of CN=masterGOOD.ipa.testad.local (added by me)

Thanks & Regards.