Our current implementation has multiple dots(.) names in the hostname ,details
mentioned below  & we're using below setting while configuring the IPA/Redhat
IDM server with integrated DNS.

Hostname : testing-infra-01-dal1.testing.stg.avtar.local
realm_name: avtar.local
domain_name: avtar.local

Once the setup completes ., we're getting below error . We're suspecting its
related to multiple dots in the hostname.
Considering the fact we cannot rename these hostname , please suggest how to
resolve it . Is there a possibility to resolve it or we have to
install/configure BIND DNS separately.

Does this error really prevents us from registering other machines within our
environment having similar multi dot pattern in hostnames ?