So you are saying that if the p11-kit-trust module is available it
should be automatically adding the system wide trust store into the
internal Firefox cert store?

This is the out of my commands. I have the cert store thats create in
my home directory.

But there is no p11-kit-proxy do I have to add that myself? If so how
do I do that?

modutil -dbdir sql:/home/<username>/.mozilla/firefox/9zd63dro.default-release/
-list

Listing of PKCS #11 Modules
  1. NSS Internal PKCS #11 Module
           uri:
pkcs11:library-manufacturer=Mozilla%20Foundation;library-description=NSS%20Internal%20Crypto%20Services;library-version=3.35
         slots: 2 slots attached
        status: loaded

         slot: NSS Internal Cryptographic Services
        token: NSS Generic Crypto Services
          uri:
pkcs11:token=NSS%20Generic%20Crypto%20Services;manufacturer=Mozilla%20Foundation;serial=0000000000000000;model=NSS%203

         slot: NSS User Private Key and Certificate Services
        token: NSS Certificate DB
          uri:
pkcs11:token=NSS%20Certificate%20DB;manufacturer=Mozilla%20Foundation;serial=0000000000000000;model=NSS%203

I have the p11-kit-trust module.

$ p11-kit list-modules
p11-kit-trust: p11-kit-trust.so
    library-description: PKCS#11 Kit Trust Module
    library-manufacturer: PKCS#11 Kit
    library-version: 0.23
    token: System Trust
        manufacturer: PKCS#11 Kit