On 10-10-19 14:35, Rob Crittenden via FreeIPA-users wrote

Kevin Vasko via FreeIPA-users wrote:
How would I validate that certs are getting added properly on a CentOS machine
system wide store?

  I’m going to test it today to find out if this is a problem unique to
Ubuntu/CentOS.
On Fedora the chain is put into
/etc/pki/ca-trust/source/anchors/ipa-ca.crt and update-ca-trust is executed.

There is no Debian/Ubuntu equivalent in the upstream source (it's
possible it is done in packaging). You could try something like:

cp /etc/ipa/ca.crt /usr/local/share/ca-certificates/ipa-ca.crt
update-ca-certificates
This is already done by ipa-client-install