On 14/09/2021 14:13, Rob Crittenden wrote:
lejeczek via FreeIPA-users wrote:
Hi guys.

I get:

-> $ ipa host-del c8kubernode1.private.lot
ipa: ERROR: Certificate operation cannot be completed: Unable to
communicate with CMS (403)

-> $ ipa cert-show 1
ipa: ERROR: Certificate operation cannot be completed: Request failed
with status 403: Non-2xx response from CA REST API: 403. (403)

I searched mailing list and what I found about certs being out or in
sync I checked, I verified but it's still possible I missed something
there.
You checked and verified what?
on renewing master:
-> $ getcert list | grep status # all are MONITORING
But I think I missed it first time.
md5s of:
userCertificate:: from
-> $ ldapsearch -D cn=directory\ manager -b uid=ipara,ou=people,o=ipaca -LLL -o ldif-wrap=no
and
-> $ cat /var/lib/ipa/ra-agent.pem | grep -v '\-\-' | _my._sed-joinLines.sh are different which, if I get it right, means that those are different certificates, right?
And if yes then how to know which one is the right one?

thanks, L.

I also see this: https://access.redhat.com/solutions/3624671 - which I
thought was a bit dated issue thus I want to ask:
Should that be in ipa-server-4.9.6-4 ? because my
'/etc/httpd/conf.d/ipa-pki-proxy.conf' indeed lacks
"^/ca/rest/account/login...
It's unfortunate that the article says it applies to 4.X which is quite
a broad reach.

The matching expression was greatly simplified. I don't believe this is
related.

rob

many thanks, L

https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure