On 17/09/2021 13:35, pp via FreeIPA-users wrote:
Could you check if your "requiredSecret" value matches the "secret" in
"/etc/pki/pki-tomcat/server.xml"?
I had two lines where they were different and the value has to match the secret in
"/etc/httpd/conf.d/ipa-pki-proxy.conf". Once they all matched I restarted
pki-tomcatd@pki-tomcat.service and httpd and both CLI and WebGUI certificate management
worked again.
According to a different thread "tomcat pre-9.0.31.0 uses 'requiredSecret' and
afterward uses 'secret'."
I am running my FreeIPA server on CentOS 8 Stream which uses tomcat 9.0.30. My uninformed guess is the last
FreeIPA update from 4.9.3 to 4.9.6 configured "secret" only and not "requiredSecret"
which "broke" the config for the tomcat version used. Hope this helps.
I too can confirm that this is the issue and the fixed worked.
many! thanks.
L.

https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure