I suppose we tackle these one at a time.

The older CA certificate can be deleted eventually which will prevent it
from being re-added by ipa-certupdate. I think for now we defer on that.

What is the serial number for the two "QC.LRTECH.CA IPA CA"
certificates? Are they different? If not that would explain the Firefox
error.

On the IPA server with the CA up, does ipa cert-show 1 work?

If not we need to work on that first. It means the CA isn't quite
functioning despite the renewed certificates.

With the renewed certificates you shouldn't have to fiddle with time
anymore. Do basic operations work on the server with current time?

I'm not sure if this is a typo or not, # certutil -L -d /etc/httpd/nssdb

Did you mean /etc/pki/nssdb?

rob