> What is the serial number for the two "QC.LRTECH.CA IPA CA"
> certificates? Are they different? If not that would explain the Firefox
> error.

They are different:
Serial Number: 4098 (0x1002)
 Serial Number: 00:8a:58:8a:64:a9:7d:dc:a0

> On the IPA server with the CA up, does ipa cert-show 1 work?
>
> If not we need to work on that first. It means the CA isn't quite
> functioning despite the renewed certificates.

No ipa: ERROR: Certificate operation cannot be completed: Unable to communicate
with CMS (500)

> With the renewed certificates you shouldn't have to fiddle with time
> anymore. Do basic operations work on the server with current time?

What is a basic operations?

I can do ipactl restart, status without problem.
I can do getcert list.
kinit is working.
certutil is working too

> I'm not sure if this is a typo or not, # certutil -L -d /etc/httpd/nssdb
>
> Did you mean /etc/pki/nssdb?

It wasn't a typo and I looked in /etc/pki/nssdb and it was empty.

I'm not the one that setup FreeIPA so if something isn't at the right place I
can't really explain why.

Eric