Hi
I was wondering if anyone has had any luck in getting FreeIPA compiled and
installed on Centos. I am struggling a bit at the moment. I have downloaded a
fedora source package which I have tried to compile but can't even get the
package to install at the moment. I get the error:
error: unpacking of archive failed on file
/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/Fix-install-with-krb-1.7.patch;4ba0aaed: cpio: MD5 sum
mismatch

This is the file I downloaded:
http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/updates/12/SRPMS/ipa-1.2.2-3.fc12.src.rpm

Regards